Information Landmine

"The Americans keep telling us how successful their system is. Then they remind us not to stray too far from our hotel at night." - An un-named EU trade representative quoted during international trade talks in Denver, Colorado, 1997.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Must See TV

I know I am hardly a regular contributor here (stupid real life keeps getting in the way), but I must post this link today, now, as I feel it is truly important for everyone to see:

Bill Moyers, who I respect greatly and love even more for spending time with Joseph Campbell, has released this Must See TV as part of his Journal program.

It clearly details the failings of the fourth estate in the lead-up to and during the Iraq war. Click now. Go watch.

End post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Support the Open Rights Group Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.